Thursday, March 25, 2010

A new vid.

Here is a video i made to promote a longer one, and it helped me figure out my quality issues.



It only took me an hour to make. Most of the time was spent on the starting. Everything else just can together, I only had to change a few clips

.-------------------------------------------------------

Here's' the one i posted after "Melting........" I messed around a lot with the quality to get it just right. Or as good as its going to get.

FMA-TODBSAMIPC. "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is The Press Coverage." By "Panic At The Disco"

Its pretty good. I worked on it for two, three weeks. The day i uploaded it I was nick picking about a part near the start and I totally redid the ending. I like it.

Now I'm working a Bleach vid. I won't post it here until after in on YouTube and I'm satisfied with everything..............

No comments: